Main Street Horse-Drawn Streetcar

Hi Folks,

I have finished the new Main Street Trolley book! It covers the why's behind Main Street, horsecars in early America, detail on the Disney horses and their care, riding the horsecar, and the engineering behind it all. This is Part 2 in the series. Part 1 covered the Fort Wilderness Railroad.

Since the horses on Main Street (or anywhere else on the property) live at the Fort, I have a lot of coverage on the Tri-Circle-D Ranch. If you are new to the Fort or simply get busy, it can be very easy to miss the Ranch at the Settlement. There is a lot going on there with the horses, and the cast members are more than happy to show you around and answer any questions. So, if you are a fan of horses, Main Street, or simply a big Disney fan, I think you would enjoy the book. 

The ebook (PDF) version is available now, the print version is coming in a week or so.

If you're interested, visit www.disneyworldrailroads.com. 

Folks on this board helped with the book, so a big thanks goes out to them! cool1.gif

Enjoy your day at the Fort!

David

• 2 weeks later...