I think it's more than an esthetic problem. Campground fees are structured to pay costs, then return a profit. Those costs are based on occupancy rates set by rules/laws. Extra folks will drive higher electric use, comfort station use, trash removal, pool maintenance, more wifi/cellular data traffic, fewer available seats on buses and during movies etc. Will Disney pay for these extra costs out of the kindness of their own hearts? Nope. They will raise everyone's rates to make sure required margins are met. Simple economics.

Totally agree with your second point

Exactly.  It is a matter of aesthetics, but because we are paying such high rates, my expectations go up with them, and I don't care to look at stuff like that.  As I have said before, if I want to look at campers who reside in a campground along with all of their prized possessions, I would go to the $40/night place down toward Winter Garden.

But, the rules and how they are enforced are not up to me, and the folks I'm referring to are paying guests as well.  None of the issues we've discussed here have made me stop going, I keep returning and paying the higher rates, as do many others who probably don't like it either.  Doubt they're losing much business because of it, and I know that filing a complaint there is pretty much a waste of time based on previous experiences.

Back to the OP, if you're not going until Dec., the pendulum may have swung back by then, and they are so busy they may not notice if you put a pop-up behind a larger RV.  Rain shouldn't be much of an issue at that time of the year and you should be find with tents on or near your site along with an RV.