From the Disney Parks Blog.  Ooooohhh!!! Shiny!!

I love jewelry, there’s no denying it. What girl doesn’t? I know that I mentioned my last post for this year’s D23 Expo, taking place this weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center, was going to be about D-Tech on Demand. However, as we began the process of unloading all of the great merchandise for the Dream Store, these last few items caught my attention. I guess you could say they had a certain sparkle about them. So I thought what the heck, and I started writing.

Here is a quick glance at some of the newest Disney Fine Jewelry designs you will find in 14K yellow gold and sterling silver charms, as well as a new piece debuting at the D23 Expo, which is known as our Mickey Heart Pendant.

dsc119848SMALL.jpg

I’m going to warn you, these next two exquisitely manufactured pieces from Stuller/Freeman Designs may require you to put on a pair of sunglasses because the size of the diamond and the sparkle alone is sure to dazzle you. Both pieces were specially created for the D23 Expo, so be sure to stop by the Dream Store and ask to see the Halo Diamond Ring and Pendant! Look closely and the smaller diamonds form Mickey’s around the larger, center diamonds.

dsc229848THUMB.jpg dsc339848THUMB.jpg

Also being offered at the Dream Store are the fan favorite Alex & Ani bracelets – complete with the Castle, Mickey and Minnie Mouse charms. Launching at the D23 Expo for the first time will be Disney birthstones and initials, as well as a brand new Disney Charm Design called the Mickey Filigree.

dsc449848SMALL.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/08/prepare-to-be-dazzled-at-the-d23-expo-with-our-disney-dream-collection/