Wow...hello neighbor! We're in Kingfisher now (I'm originally from MN but my husband is from OKC) and judging from where you live, our team is probably not your team.

I went to OU.

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!..but really as long as your not a Texas fan, we're good. ;)

The RV show we googled is at the OKC fairgrounds the second week of October and Leisure Time (out near Tinker...seem to have fair prices) is having one of their own (don't have to pay admission) on the same weekend

First of all Boomer Sooner!!!

Unfortunately my DW is a cowboy but I still love her.

What a small world. We only live 20 miles from each other.

My cousin and her husband are both teachers at Kingfisher. She's special Ed and he's history and coaches track and football. Tom and Tresha Arrington.

You guys didn't buy the big house on Main Street? I was talking to a gal about some vending equipment and I thought she said her husband was or is in the reserves. It's hard to tell by your pix on my iPhone.

First of all Boomer Sooner!!!

Unfortunately my DW is a cowboy but I still love her.

What a small world. We only live 20 miles from each other.

My cousin and her husband are both teachers at Kingfisher. She's special Ed and he's history and coaches track and football. Tom and Tresha Arrington.

You guys didn't buy the big house on Main Street? I was talking to a gal about some vending equipment and I thought she said her husband was or is in the reserves. It's hard to tell by your pix on my iPhone.

Forgot to mention my nephew, Tucker, is one of the two quarterbacks for kingfisher.

It is a small world. When we lived in TN I ended up meeting a woman from another page that lived only five minutes from us and had at one point lived in our very neighborhood. It's crazy how the internet brings people together.

We didn't buy the house on Main and we don't know your family but we're also not originally from here...and we homeschool (yes, we're "those" people, lol) but a couple of the moms in our homeschool group used to teach in Kingfisher so I'm sure they know your family.

It is a small world. When we lived in TN I ended up meeting a woman from another page that lived only five minutes from us and had at one point lived in our very neighborhood. It's crazy how the internet brings people together.

We didn't buy the house on Main and we don't know your family but we're also not originally from here...and we homeschool (yes, we're "those" people, lol) but a couple of the moms in our homeschool group used to teach in Kingfisher so I'm sure they know your family.

My wife is a school teacher. Heck her whole family is. We talked about homeschooling our daughter and she said it takes a special and disciplined person to be able to homeschool. My wife is a hard worker and she wasn't sure if she could homeschool so I know it can't be easy. Maybe we could all meet one day at the fort or a local rv show.

...and we homeschool (yes, we're "those" people, lol)

We are too! More appropriately, I should say my wife does. I pitch in with some science, math and geography. Also, morale support. It's great, allow us to go to the Fort (first time next april) when everyone else in in school. Headed to the beach for a week this Saturday.