‘Limited Time Magic’ Halloween Headwear at Disney Parks

From the Disney Parks Blog.  Those purple sparkly ones shall by mine...

With the start of October, I’m turning the “Limited Time Magic” spotlight on Halloween headwear at Disney Parks. If you are looking for an instant costume, a decorative hat or headband may be one of the simplest ways to join the festivities. Here are a few of my favorite Halloween-themed items this year.

hat119874SMALL.jpg

I loved carving pumpkins for Halloween when I was younger. That is probably why I love the pumpkin ear hat designed by Disney Design Group artist Mark Seppala. I spotted this one on a ghost in Gateway Gifts at Epcot after a day of fun with my son at the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. The best part about this hat is the hidden image of Chip ‘n’ Dale that is found under the pumpkin’s topper.

In California, you can find this hat at the following Disneyland Resort locations:

In Florida, look for this pumpkin ear hat in these Walt Disney World Resort merchandise shops:

You can also find the ear hat on our Disney Parks online store.

hat229874SMALL.jpg

A Mouse ear headband, particularly the Minnie Mouse sequined headband with a red bow, is one of the most popular headwear items at Disney Parks. This year, you will find two different Halloween-themed headbands including one with purple and green sequins.

hat339874SMALL.jpg

Finally, I love what the headwear team did with the four new Disney Villain headbands that were recently introduced at Disney Parks. These headbands were also designed by Disney artist Mark Seppala. My favorite is the headband with the glow-in-the-dark apples inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/10/limited-time-magic-spotlight-on-halloween-headwear-at-disney-parks/