In need of some ideas please!!!

I want to start a scrapbook for my buddy, Jordan, when he returns from Army boot camp. I bought an Army scrapbook and some Army stickers and camo letters. I also bought a few military background papers, but don't really know where to start. If anyone has some ideas for me it would greatly be appreciated!  :rofl2:

What a nice friend you are!!

Here's a couple thoughts: Gather from friends/family a couple words of encouragement, appreciation, special thoughts, etc for Jordan. Cut out words, mount with writer's picture for pages around the family and friends theme. Make a patriotic page themed with flags. A funny page could contain the Toy Story's green army men. 

What a nice friend you are!!

Here's a couple thoughts: Gather from friends/family a couple words of encouragement, appreciation, special thoughts, etc for Jordan. Cut out words, mount with writer's picture for pages around the family and friends theme. Make a patriotic page themed with flags. A funny page could contain the Toy Story's green army men.

Thank you for the ideas. I love the Toy Story page idea. Now I'm going to have to go back to the craft store!

• 2 weeks later...

you could ask some of the fiends on here if they have any cricut cartridges that they could cut out some stuff for you.  i will look and see what i might have.  but, i don't have any army carts.  but, if anyone has something that would work for you maybe they would cut and send it to you.  i will see what i have.

I do have a cricut and will cut out anything I can for you. I am not very good at detailed cuts. I know you live in FL, where? I have a whole scrapbook book and a lot of tools, if you live close you are welcome to come use anything you like. I would enjoy the company and it might motivate me !!!

I do have a cricut and will cut out anything I can for you. I am not very good at detailed cuts. I know you live in FL, where? I have a whole scrapbook book and a lot of tools, if you live close you are welcome to come use anything you like. I would enjoy the company and it might motivate me !!!

Thank you very much. I live near Ocala, how close is that to you?

you could ask some of the fiends on here if they have any cricut cartridges that they could cut out some stuff for you.  i will look and see what i might have.  but, i don't have any army carts.  but, if anyone has something that would work for you maybe they would cut and send it to you.  i will see what i have.

Thank you so much for your help

I have the Stand & Salute cartridge (son-in-law is in the Navy), and I'll be glad to cut out anything on the cartridge that you need.  Click on the link below and then scroll down to Stand and Salute.  If you click on the second word View to the right of the cartridge name, you can see everything that is on the cartridge.

http://www.cricut.com/information/cartridge_library.aspx