Respect pump TJ - Do you have a garage just for your buggies. I cant believe how many you have!

Nope, no garage here! :welcome2:  Not even one for the cars ...

I don't own all those strollers right now.  And if I like that I'coo I'll be selling the beautiful Buggster (it's lime green and DH told me that color is now BANNED from this house ... so I HAD to buy a new stroller, right? ;)).

And if I like that I'coo I'll be selling the beautiful Buggster (it's lime green and DH told me that color is now BANNED from this house ... so I HAD to buy a new stroller, right? ;)).

ahhh, gotta love it. An unwitting enabler to help feed the addiction. Perfectly made point he has there too, even if you need a buggster, you'd need a new one given the new colors... :welcome2:

Great first post TJ!

:welcome2:

I really liked the City Mini but couldn't justify the 350 (on sale!) price tag. The Dream on Me was only 79 and is similar but lack a couple of features.

Course that left money to get the Graco Alano "Flip It" Travel system.....  ;)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZNKKPU/ref=asc_df_B002ZNKKPU1467415?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B002ZNKKPU

It has a reversable handle so you can have your child face forward or backward as you like.

:D :D :) :) :)

I agree...wonderful review!

That Citi mini really looks like it would work! I'm just so confused! Lol

Well, since you said your DS is on the big side I'd go for something with a heavier weight limit and wide/taller seat.  The mini is great - but it's also pretty narrow.  In my research, the Buggster and I'coo Pluto have some of the biggest seats on the market.  Even though your little man would fit in a smaller seat now ... try to think ahead to when he's about 5 and able to walk MOST of the time but maybe gets worn out on those LONG days out and about (WDW, zoos, museums, etc).  Just something to keep in mind when you're researching. 

Oh, and if you want some "expert" advice - there's a great strollerswap group on yahoo.  I find that many of the mamas there have VERY expensive taste - but, there are just as many who are dedicated to their Macs.  Plus, you can often find a normally "pricey" stroller for a sweet deal!  Here's a link to the group:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StrollerSWAP/

HTH :o

Respect pump TJ - Do you have a garage just for your buggies. I cant believe how many you have!

Nope, no garage here! :welcome2:  Not even one for the cars ...

I don't own all those strollers right now.  And if I like that I'coo I'll be selling the beautiful Buggster (it's lime green and DH told me that color is now BANNED from this house ... so I HAD to buy a new stroller, right? ;)).

You sound like me.  I went through strollers.  At one point we had 2 single strollers, 2 sets of twin strollers, one set a side by side and one set a front to back.  Ended up returning the side by sides for yet another set of front back strollers and we had another quad stroller, not the one pictured above.  The other one was a double side by side front and back. That's 7 strollers all at one time.  But for some reason I remember having 9 but can't remember the others.  I used them all.  When I got my Quad run-a-bout pictured above I used that almost every time rather than split them up it was easier.  I was by myself a lot so I needed strollers that I could handle all 5 babies with by myself, oh and have storage to carry all of their gear.  No garage at that time either.  TG for the basement and the shed.

The City Mini looks cool!  Good thing I'm not in the market again.