Peach Dumplings

Kari Reaves shared Louise's Country Closet's photo.

Peach Dumplings - Oh My Gosh, I've died and gone to heaven!!! *To Save this recipe, simply Share it to your timeline* Ingredients: 2 whole large peaches 2 8 oz cans crescent rolls 2 sticks butter 1-1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla cinnamon, to taste 1 12 oz can Mountain Dew Peel and pit peaches. Cut both peaches into 8 slices. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan. Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top. ♥♥♥SHARE so you can find it on your timeline♥♥♥ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Friend/Follow me To SAVE this , be sure to click SHARE so it will store on your personal page. For more great recipes lots of fun, amazing ideas... !https://www.facebook.com/groups/letsgethealthyeveryone/

1526310_594928670584342_294742352_n.jpg