Fastpass Pluss Question

Ok, silly question time. 

I am updating our FP+ stuff since everyone in our party finally has their tickets. One question I did have is do I need to worry about not being able to add our 2 DD's to our FP+ ressies? They are (and will be) under 3yrs old when we are there so no ticket is needed for them. When updating the FP+ stuff I am not able to add them to things like the character meet & greet since the site says they need valid admission before they can be added. Will they be allowed to just waltz right in with us since the rest of the party has valid FP+ ressies?

Starting countdown from 10 to get answers and let the hijack begin.

That is correct. If they do not have a ticket, no FP+ ressie is needed. They can enter with the parent on the rides they can ride. If they do not meet the restrictions of the ride, then a parent swap will be needed or you have to arrive early enough to allow the whole party to use their FP+ at separate times (arrive at the start of your hour window rather than the end).