The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Beef Nachos and Vegetarian Burrito at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/06/16/review-beef-nachos-and-vegetarian-burrito-at-the-magic-kingdoms-tortuga-tavern/

Some excerpts...

Tortuga-Tavern-Menu-2-600x372.jpg

Tortuga Tavern Menu

Tortuga-Tavern-Beef-Nachos-1-600x390.jpg

Beef Nachos

Now, if you’re accustomed to the Fixin’s Bar at Pecos Bill’s, you may be expecting something much larger. At Tortuga, the Toppings Bar is pretty simple, really… just lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa (both red and verde), and diced tomatoes.

Tortuga-Tavern-Fixings-Bar-1-600x249.jpg

The filling is simply black beans and cilantro rice.

Tortuga-Tavern-Vegetarian-Burrito-18-600

Vegetarian Burrito

Tortuga-Tavern-Vegetarian-Burrito-with-F

Vegetarian Burrito with toppings

Be prepared for the potential to do some serious seat-hunting at Tortuga Tavern (during the busiest times of year, though, that can be said of just about everywhere in the parks). If at all possible, aim for an 11:00-ish arrival, or a 2:00-ish one.

Speaking of vegetarian. While I was at Whole Foods I saw "vegan toona" why? Just why? And what on earth could be in that?!?

Never ask questions you really don't want the answers to.  8)

Hmmm, the sign says "grub & grog"... Grog would be surprising inside the MK. I think not.

It's false advertising, I tell ya.