Baltimore to the Fort - our stops

We just drove from Baltimore to Orlando and then onto Key West score heading back to Baltimore.

Heading down, we actually stopped at a Walmart in Dillon, SC that was overnight parking friendly. We were able to finish the drive off and arrived late the next day for our stay in Clermont, FL.

We spent two nights at John and Penny Thompson Memorial Park in Miami before heading down to Key West. I'd stay there again.

Coming home, we stopped again at Pecan Park RV in Jacksonville, FL. A little expensive for an overnight but very easy getting around and concrete sites. After that, we spent the night at Carolina Crossroads RV Park - only $30/night and perfectly level (actually, it was the most accurately level we were for the whole 2 1/2-weeks). I'd definitely stay there again if it suited my travel plans.

We just drove from Baltimore to Orlando and then onto Key West score heading back to Baltimore. Heading down, we actually stopped at a Walmart in Dillon, SC that was overnight parking friendly. We were able to finish the drive off and arrived late the next day for our stay in Clermont, FL. We spent two nights at John and Penny Thompson Memorial Park in Miami before heading down to Key West. I'd stay there again. Coming home, we stopped again at Pecan Park RV in Jacksonville, FL. A little expensive for an overnight but very easy getting around and concrete sites. After that, we spent the night at Carolina Crossroads RV Park - only $30/night and perfectly level (actually, it was the most accurately level we were for the whole 2 1/2-weeks). I'd definitely stay there again if it suited my travel plans.

Good info...thanks! :)