Glad you liked it....    Now we just have to plan a trip together...   I wanted to try and sneak over to visit, but it's just been crazy trying to get ready for next week.  Starting today and tomorrow , all the campgrounds will fill up with vendors, workers, and visitors for the Kutztown Folk Festival.     That will  start Saturday and runs till the following weekend.    I never thought about it till now,  but Dotted Pocket would make a gold mine at that festival.

Glad you liked it.... Now we just have to plan a trip together... I wanted to try and sneak over to visit, but it's just been crazy trying to get ready for next week. Starting today and tomorrow , all the campgrounds will fill up with vendors, workers, and visitors for the Kutztown Folk Festival. That will start Saturday and runs till the following weekend. I never thought about it till now, but Dotted Pocket would make a gold mine at that festival.

We went decades ago, event & parking on freshly mowed oat fields? Infested with some kind of tiny black bug very annoying to us flat landers. So many bugs they were landing and being mixed in to some kind of mash tater candy, yuck. I imagine it must be quite the crowd. Do point out to Doted Pocket.

Yeah... they have moved it to the fairgrounds in town now...  It is much bigger than before and is usually packed with people.   The food is phenomenal though and most of those vendors are charitable organizations or churches. 

I'm glad that Adam had a great time and that was a nice fish.....    We have to get together before October....  I'll suffer from cornbread withdrawal :drool1: ..