here is what I got from the website:

Disney Premier Passport

Now, dedicated Disney Parks fans can get a year of unlimited admission to all 8 theme and water parks at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort with a Disney Premier Passport. It's the ideal ticket for anyone who dreams of having the ultimate Disney Parks experience.

A Disney Premier Passport gives you a year filled with magic in California and Florida. Imagine, exploring every theme and water park where you can meet many of your favorite Disney Characters, experience unforgettable attractions, see breathtaking fireworks and make a lifetime of memories.

All These Parks?and Perks?Included

A Disney Premier Passport grants you unlimited admission, with no blockout dates, to the following theme parks, water parks and special locations:

In California:

* Disneyland Park

* Disney California Adventure Park

In Florida:

* Magic Kingdom theme park

* Epcot theme park

* Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park

* Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park

* Disney's Blizzard Beach water park

* Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park

* DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park

* ESPN Wide World of Sports? Complex (some events require an additional charge)

* Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (some events require an additional charge)

Plus, the Disney Premier Passport entitles you to exclusive Premium Passholder-level perks such as included parking, invitations to special events, members-only discounts and email updates filled with the latest Disney insider information.

Purchase a Premier Passport

* Disney Premier Passports are available for purchase only at select Disney Parks locations: Disneyland Resort theme park ticket booths

* Guest Relations windows at Walt Disney World theme parks

* Downtown Disney area at Walt Disney World Resort

Premier Passports are $700 (Guests age 3 and older), plus applicable sales tax. Subject to capacity.

I'm not buying one until the monorail goes there!

FWIW, the regular AP for WDW only is about $500 - add in the perks of the PAP and if you actually had the time, money and inclination to spend a decent chunk of your year in a Disney park, it's not that bad a deal.

I wonder how long it would take for the monorail to travel from WDW to DL :dance:??  Would they serve snacks and give you a pillow?  Will the seats recline?    If so.... count me in.  :rofl2: