Hi everyone--we wanted a week at the Fort in December and could only get a premium for 6 nights.  We booked that and have been checking every day for availability to add on a night to our trip.  We finally got a full hook up (the only thing available) for the last night yesterday.  We're bringing a Class A RV and towing a jeep, so premium is ideal. 

I'll keep watching to see if a premium opens up, but if it doesn't, has anyone moved campsites during the week, and, if so, how big of a pain is this going to be?  Do I have to check out that morning and then kill time until I can check back in to the full hook up after 1?  Is there somewhere to leave the RV during the day until we can check back in?  Can we still use the Fort amenities even if we're not technically guests for a couple hours the day our reservations change? 

Thank you!  

If you are not big decorators, then with a class A, moving should not be a huge deal.

Yes, there is an overflow lot near the front desk that you can park the RV IF you have to move.

Even if you don't have to move, but have an additional reservation, then you will still have to go to the front desk and check in for your new reservation. You will get another set of magic bands, and another set of cards for the gate and comfort station.

If you are without a site for a couple of hours, you are STILL a resort guest.  You are resort guest from the moment you check in, until midnite of your checkout day, so that's covered.

I'd suggest going to the front desk as early as possible.  We've been able to get on a site as early as 8:30 am.  Unless you're there during a very busy time, you will probably get assigned your new site before checkout time and can just drive from one to the other.

And I agree with Carol that moving with a Class A shouldn't be a big deal (we have a Class A too).