I've always wanted one of those green signs. But where do you actually hang them up? (Like I should talk -- the boys and hubby stapled up a huge poster of all the NFL games this past fall on our family room wall, and hubby's pestering me to let him hang up a replica of the big fish he recently caught...my home is officially becoming a frat house.)

Kate

were these signs ever real? I know they say replica, but were the old signs made like this?

Also the key holder, another replica or what?

Nope!  Never had stuff like that at the Fort. As Jen said this stuff is the guy's own creation.

What surprises me is that Disney isn't all over this guy for trademark violation.  Disney jumped on the owner of a counted cross stitch store in Bradenton, Florida (Lorna & I both were acquainted with the owner) back in the late 70's for the owner making her own pattern of the fab four and selling it as a kit.  Now remember, this was one little store - no mail order catalog - long before Al Gore invented the internet. How this guy is getting away with it on Ebay is beyond me. confused-smiley-17432.gif

hmmm,...thanks... I was wondering bc I've never seen anything like those before!

They are top quality and if you tell him that I sent you and I bought the 1700 loop one (he had to make it special) he said he would give free shipping to all the fiends.  They are worth it.