Is there any way to upgrade my FL resident 1 day park hopper to a seasonal pass without doing it at the park? We have not used them yet. 

I purchased 2 one day FL resident park hopper tickets for my in-laws and now that I purchased them they want to upgrade to seasonal pass holders again. We are booked at the fort Dec. 5th-15th and want to be able to book fast passes for them before we get there. So I need to somehow upgrade the tickets before we get there. UGH! another flaw of fastpass plus!

Did you purchase them online and are they set up for will call?

If so you might be able to call Ticketing and see if they can help you. If you already have them in hand I dont know if they can help you. 

I am digging around now to see if I can find the direct number but if you call the regular booking line they should be able to get it for you. 

Did you purchase them online and are they set up for will call?

If so you might be able to call Ticketing and see if they can help you. If you already have them in hand I dont know if they can help you. 

I am digging around now to see if I can find the direct number but if you call the regular booking line they should be able to get it for you. 

Thanks Jason I purchased them online. They are setup for will call. I believe I have the direct number I will call tomorrow morning. I will keep you posted

All fixed they are now seasonal pass holders again! I believe the number you are looking for Jason is 407-566-4985

Thanks! I have a word document with all my numbers on it but for some reason it wasnt on there. Glad you were able to get it taken care of.