Not sure if I should post this here or in the trip reports section...but I figured more folks read this forum, so:

As several folks know, I will be making my first trip to the Fort next month for 14 days. I always take a ton of pictures, always meet new people, and always have a great time at Disney. But...I have never done a trip report!

I will be making my first one this trip. What advice can the wise ones on this board give me?

Jot a few notes down at the end of each day if you think it would help you organize your thoughts when you go to write.  It's amazing....I always have these thoughts during a trip that I want to share in a report, and then I forget.  

As long as you organize your photos in date order, you'll have no problem posting them in chronological order when you do the report.  

Take lots of pictures.....sometimes I snap a picture simply to help me remember something for the report.  

Looking forward to reading it!

Try and do notes during the day. If i wait until night I forget and fall asleep and then it's all a big jumble.

Take lots of pics of food, we like food.

What's your dates ? I think we may overlap

I get there there the morning of the 9th. Already plan to drop by your site for "coffee and dessert" on Sunday evening. I trust it will be Irish coffee...