Booking All Under One Reservation

Is there a way to book multiple people with various park day tickets all under one reservation?  Daughter 1 and I will arrive first with a 3 day ticket, Mom has 1 day, Baker family has 2 day.  We all arrive and depart on differing days.  I am trying to find the most effective way to link us all together under one reservation.  Is that possible?

Is there a way to book multiple people with various park day tickets all under one reservation?  Daughter 1 and I will arrive first with a 3 day ticket, Mom has 1 day, Baker family has 2 day.  We all arrive and depart on differing days.  I am trying to find the most effective way to link us all together under one reservation.  Is that possible?

You would want to probably book a room only reservation and then buy the tickets separately. You can then link them all in MDE and you would be all set. 

At the Fort?

All on one campsite?

If thats the case, just make one reservation, with an arrival date of the first person and a departure of the last and add everyone for the whole stay. The first person to arrive would check everyone in and the others just arrive.

You dont pay more for the extra people on the site.

In mydisneyexperience, you just connect them under that reservation and they manage their own tickets, FPs, dinning, etc.

:(  I could tell that she was new.  It is ok. I will just change when I check in.  I assume that will work.

Now I am back on hold with them because Madison is listed twice in MDE!  I can't delete her because one is linked to the 2014 reservation and the other to the 201.  Yaah ya ya. What a mess.

What you are missing out on is making FP reservations for those with multiday tickets. If you only have a 1 day linked, you can only hold 1 days worth of FPs until you add the other days of tickets.

And remember, if someone has their own MDX account, link them, do not add them to your account. This will eliminate the doubles like what you have now.

Thanks for the tips.  I am afraid to make any more changes.  I will just have to deal with the FP issues later or just go with the flow :)  

Although, I still see 3 days of FP selections that I made before the switch.  It won't let me add anymore but those are still there so that is a plus.