I don't have a pic, but I know where you can get 'em:

You can get them in Adventureland at MK and at the Poly.  They also have them at the MN State fair, but I know that won't help you out any.  :banana:

BTW - They are very good!!! 

Only the most delicious treat on the planet - particularly when floated in some pineapple juice. 

It's technically not ice cream (or even real food if you read the ingredients).  It's a soft serve that comes in pineapple and orange (can you still get the orange?) and you can get it at Aloha Isle near Swiss Family Robinson tree house at MK.

It is my most favorite indulgence at WDW, and I can proudly say that in 20 days in November I had no less than 6.  Here are a few of them...

5229626929_2feee705c4_z.jpg

5443592370_632e8c521f_z.jpg

5437680022_85276323ab_z.jpg

And for the do-it-yourselfers in the crowd.  Here's the straight up stuff from Cook's at the Poly....

5225482740_fc768031d1_z.jpg

Never used em and never tried the stuff, but here is the link to order the mix.

http://uec-hawaii.com/products2.html

I am going to have to try it in my counter top soft serve machine.  I did not know they had anything like that, that you can order on line & since it is a mix, I don't have to worry about cold storage.