Downloading Photopass Pictures

Hello,

I have a quick question about Photopass/Memorymaker.  I have been swamped at work since we got back from our Fort Trip and I have not had time to make the Memory Books and other things I usually do with our pictures. I already did the extension...and I have pictures starting to expire tomorrow.

I can download all pictures since we have memory maker, it says it will be a huge download and I am not sure how to handle that part....  My question is however, I really like adding the Disney "Touch's" to our photos and making the photo books ect.  Once I download the photos I wont be able to do that anymore. Can I RE UPLOAD them to the photo pass site? You know, like when you add your own non photo pass trip photos? Have any of you done that?

Thank you in advance!

Laura

Hello,

I have a quick question about Photopass/Memorymaker.  I have been swamped at work since we got back from our Fort Trip and I have not had time to make the Memory Books and other things I usually do with our pictures. I already did the extension...and I have pictures starting to expire tomorrow.

I can download all pictures since we have memory maker, it says it will be a huge download and I am not sure how to handle that part....  My question is however, I really like adding the Disney "Touch's" to our photos and making the photo books ect.  Once I download the photos I wont be able to do that anymore. Can I RE UPLOAD them to the photo pass site? You know, like when you add your own non photo pass trip photos? Have any of you done that?

Thank you in advance!

Laura

I think you can request a one time extension on the pics for a fee. When you download all it creates a series of zip files you download individually. If you were to upload back I think you would have to purchase individually each picture after editing. Not sure on that part though. 

yOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM INDIVIDUALLY I BELIEVE IF YOU REUPLOADED. 

The pictures are good for 45 days from day taken. You can download all of them so you have them. Even after downloading them, as long as they aren't past the experation date, you can still add boarders and download the edited photos as well. They will remain downloadable until they expire. Unfortunately there is now only one extension allowed and once they expire they are gone.

You can upload photos to use in photo pass products like photo books and mugs and these can be photo pass photos, but uploaded photos cannot have boarders added or edited through the site. They are just for use in photo pass products. So if the photo book is what you want you can just upload the photos you want to use in that. If it's boarders you're looking to add, do it before they expire.

Definitely download them all now cause once they expire they are gone for good. It's automatic and nothing we can do about it.