To keep this PG-13: bowchickabowwow  :dance: :blowup: :dance:

:rant: :popo: :siren:

She said it or didn't quite say it but ya, we call it naptime :rofl2:

Fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, I have no one to "nap, bowchickabowwow" with. I am going with my brother, my mother and my son!!

Fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, I have no one to "nap, bowchickabowwow" with. I am going with my brother, my mother and my son!!

Well that just stinks :(

Well that just stinks :(

Yeah, the "no napping" part stinks, but otherwise it is such a welcome relief! And I enjoy my family trips!

...so we would head back to the pup, eat lunch and...ehem "REST".....our ds was born 9 mo later! LOL!

Now we have 2 little guys, honestly they probably would be sooo excited if mom let them play in the rain....

But if Mom let them do that you'd be outside watching them instead of "resting" and maybe have baby 3 in 9 months.  LOL

Well lets just say that if I don't have my eye on my boys 110% of the time,...all hell woud break loose.....ok well maybe not, but I don't think my boys are old enough to be left unattended....19 mo and 4 1/2.......lol!

We were worried about the weather (with the tent and all) too the point we made ressies off site.

But I cancelled em today the weather report across the board is for nice weather with possiable showers in the morning, nights might be cooler but nother a blanket wont take care of !!

see you there

itch

Looks like we may have a decent day today!

Looks like you & I lucked out today. Even had to take out the sunglasses.

It was gorgeous! I hear we may get to meet you, I am looking forward to it.

We were worried about the weather (with the tent and all) too the point we made ressies off site.

But I cancelled em today the weather report across the board is for nice weather with possiable showers in the morning, nights might be cooler but nother a blanket wont take care of !!

see you there

itch

We're in 1724, Come on by! I have another appointment at 3:30, but other than that we will be around the fort!