FW Sweatshirt on sale at Character Premier Outlet

We saw these when we were there last month.  Sizes are way off.  Be sure to try them on before you purchase!

Disney must have made these sweatshirts, with the same batch of fleece sweatshirts on sale at the Disney Store (mall and online); those too...the sizes are WAY off :(

They are sized much smaller than they actually are.

I don't mean to be dense (should blame the brain fog on the leftover turkey or the leftover wine??)...

Anyway, If I normally wear an XL and order an XL would it be too big or too small?

I don't mean to be dense (should blame the brain fog on the leftover turkey or the leftover wine??)...

Anyway, If I normally wear an XL and order an XL would it be too big or too small?

You're not being dense.  I misstated it!  I normally wear a M or L and the XL was too small.

I should have said they are sized much larger than they actually are.

You're not being dense.  I misstated it!  I normally wear a M or L and the XL was too small.

I should have said they are sized much larger than they actually are.

Yep.  I had the kids try on a couple and I tried one... the sizes we normally wear were too small (although, strange enough... the couple my daughter tried were too small EXCEPT for the sleeves which were way too long... go figure  :mellow: ).

Yep.  I had the kids try on a couple and I tried one... the sizes we normally wear were too small (although, strange enough... the couple my daughter tried were too small EXCEPT for the sleeves which were way too long... go figure  :mellow: ).

The sleeves were way too long on me too.  All in all, they just didn't fit right.