Looks like you can now get a pineapple Dole Whip at *2* locations in the Magic Kingdom!

From the Disney Parks Blog...

The Citrus Swirl has competition!

sunshine-tree-terrace-550x309.jpg

A little Orange Bird told me a favorite pineapple soft serve treat in Magic Kingdom Park is now available at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Shh … You didn’t hear it from me!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/12/new-menu-item-at-sunshine-tree-terrace-in-magic-kingdom-park/

• 5 weeks later...

There was apparently some speculation that Dole Whips only popped up at Sunshine Tree Terrace during the holidays, but for now at least, they're still on the menu.  Confirmation from the Disney Food Blog posted yesterday...

But since the lines are loooooong at Aloha Isle any time of year (understandably, because Dole Whip ), it’s good to know that a recent visit to Sunshine Tree Terrace revealed that Dole Whip remains on the menu!

sunshine-tree-terrace-menu-001-600x225.j

Sunshine Tree Terrace menu (click to enlarge)

Sunshine Tree Terrace is serving up Pineapple and Vanilla soft-serve in cups, cones, or Floats. It does not appear that you can

swirl your choice of flavor with the Orange Slush that is part of Sunshine Tree Terrace’s own signature snack, the Citrus Swirl. So, for a Pineapple-and-Orange combo (my personal favorite), you’ll want to stick with Aloha Isle.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/01/23/fyi-dole-whip-available-at-sunshine-tree-terrace-in-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom-for-now/