For all you Yehaa Bob fans out there (and I know there are a bunch of you) Rod Wheaton over at WDW Mousenger has posted a podcast on Bob here...

http://wdwmousenger.com/episode-41-yehaa-bob-jackson-our-fav-music-man-comes-to-mousenger/

Excerpted from the accompanying intro...

Hello and welcome to Episode 41!  This week We’re privileged to have a a guest who is one of my favorite performers in all WDW – Yehaa Bob Jackson!!  Bob has been making music, memories and great times for 18 years, and his immensely popular high energy, high comedy, family friendly show is a favorite must-see for thousands and thousands of people every year.  We’ll talk with Bob about his family history in music, his own passion for music and how he landed his current musical home in Walt Disney World.  As a special treat, he has given the Mousenger 2 songs from his upcoming new album–the first is a Yehaa Bob version of an old classic “Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” , followed by an original musical composition by Bob himself!  I’ll play both at the end of the show…So now it’s time to sit back and enjoy the show, because if you’re a Disney Geek, you’re among friends here!

You can find Yehaa Bob, his music, and more HERE