We've only stayed at the Fort three times and camp in a tent. The first two times we were in a full hook-up site (1700) and the third time we booked a partial (1500). Our main reason for booking a full hook-up before was so our dogs could come to the Fort to visit occasionally (they stay at Best Friends when we go to Disney). The time we stayed in the 1500 loop, we were trying to save some money.

We don't typically do very much cooking at our site (usually just whatever we can "cook" with hot water - oatmeal, noodles, instant coffee). I'm wanting to book a site in February and hope to do more cooking at our site, since we won't have park tickets. Since I'll be doing some actual cooking, I'll have stuff that will need to be washed (dishes, utensils, cookware). I will probably get some sort of a camping sink to bring with us or come up with something to serve the same purpose. When we stayed in 1500, I don't recall seeing anywhere to dump waste water. I remember electrical connections and a water supply, but it seemed like the full hookup sites had a sink where you could dump waste water.

So, my question is: what do people at the tent sites do with waste water? If I plan on cooking a lot and having dishes to wash, would I just be better off staying at a full hookup site? The good thing about that is we can request being in a pet-friendly site and bring the dogs over as much as we want. And, we won't have to drive over to an empty site to dump our porta potty. But, it will also cost us a good bit more. I don't want to book a partial if I don't have anywhere to dump waste water. Thanks in advance for any advice.

FUll hook-ups do have a small waste sink along with the sewer hook-up.

The waste sink is my biggest concern. I don't mind driving to find an empty site, to deal with the porta potty. I just don't want to have to tote dishwater to the comfort station several times a day. ;)

Thanks y'all! Full, it is! I just wish they had the little waste sinks at the tent sites. Seems like they could be of good use at those sites.

Probably would be over-used. There would be some "ijiot" that would empty their porta-pottie and then the FORT has a mess.