If your kids are like my granddaughters, they have been counting down the days until this movie hits the Disney Channel this Friday the 26th.

But, if you have the Disney Channel app on your various electronics and or Apple TV, and you subscribe to certain cable providers, you can get it right now and surprise them.

I know FIOS was one of the providers, not sure of the others.

Here's part of the official release, but they don't list the cable companies involved.

Forget Avengers: Age of Ultron and the upcoming Despicable Me spinoff Minions. For millions of kids, there's only one important movie debuting this summer: Teen Beach 2, the sequel to Teen Beach Movie, Disney Channel's 2013 surf musical.

Disney announced that the followup to the second highest-rated cable TV movie of all time will premiere Friday, June 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with national sponsors Best Western International, Famous Footwear and Band-Aid.

In standard Disney Channel practice, Teen Beach 2 will be available to stream a week early, June 19, to authenticated users on the Watch Disney Channel app and WatchDisneyChannel.com.

My one granddaughter has already watched it twice yesterday, and I'm sure my wife will be in for a marathon sessions this week since we are babysitting until July 1st.