I had a friend refer me to this... now I am referring you all  (please use my link if you sign up, as I get money :) ).  

If you buy anything online (we don't buy a ton, but we do purchase online with Amazon and sometimes the Disney Store, Walmart and/or Target), then you really should sign up for ebates.  It costs NOTHING.  You simply go to their website first and then look for the company you want in the search field (i.e. Amazon), then click that company's link and you're at the site.  Ebates must get a kick-back from the company, for "sending buyers" their way. 

Anyway... you get money back, simply buy buying what you were going to buy anyway, but logging into Ebates first.  Again, you're not buying from Ebates, you are buying directly from the company (Amazon, Disney Store, etc).    Here is my link;

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=UBzx6t6%2FsNVWzuz83T%2B9Gg%3D%3D&eeid=26471

Thanks Fiends!

Looooooove Ebates. Highly recommend signing up (using nacole's link in first post). I start all my online shopping there, Especially when I'm booking flights or hotels. you can usually find a big discount (in the form of cash back) when you book your travel that way!

Cartwheel used to be better than it is now, but I still use it almost always when going to Target.