2 week stay,... Full hookup, thoughts on outside loops?

Ok would like ya'lls opinions on our upcoming 2 week stay ;)

We have reserved a full hookup,... We have a 34'fifth wheel,... We will have a golf cart,... We have 2 boys that love nature (we live in the woods) they are 9 & 6,.....

We have stayed in 1700 & 1900 loops in the past,.... So we know the layout well,....

What sites would you consider for a long 2 weeks stay with all this in mind? I would prefer an outer loop that is closer to nature and well shaded/private,... That way my boys don't accidentally get in anyone else's site,.... I do like to use the comfort station for bathing bc it's easier for us with our boys,.... So thoughts?

Thanks in advance ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want privacy, an outside site is the way to go since outside sites the awning side is away from the road, on inside ones it is toward the road. On our last trip we were on two outside sites when we've always been on inside sites before (weird coincidence) and I hated it, personally. I love sitting under the awning and waving at folks as they walk or loop. Outside I couldn't see anyone! But sounds like that would work well for you. Just make sure you are not on the street in 1600. If you say on your MDE that you want to be near the CS but not transportation (road) you should be fine.

Yeah I do like interacting with everyone,... But would like to keep my boys reigned in,.... Plus I like have more room for them to stretch out and explore,...

Do you recommend a certain site # in particular that seems more shaded and private vs others? Like I said earlier full hookup is what got,..... Id love to have an area where the boys can ride there bikes and not worry about a lot of traffic,.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope I am helping you but once a young boy and coming there since 1973 and knowing what you are taking about I think you might want to look into the 800 loop. I believe and check on this; has the old railroad track path which is now a walking path. Not paved. But the kids could play back there and explore with getting into to much trouble. Just a thought. You can also look into the 1500, 1600, 1800 loops. They back up to the river. Might be fun to. But, some of those loops share comfort stations so be careful where you pick you site.

We are in 1809 now and have nearly the same situation and length of stay that you have. We are here with 3 kids, a dog, a golf cart, a trailer, 32 ft motorhome and this site is perfect. I would say to go up in number from 1809 and stay on the right. I prefer 1800 and 1700 for full hook ups.