Rumor: New Table Service Location at Animal Kingdom

Either my memory is on the fritz (again) or this is the first I'm hearing of a new dining location near the current Pizzafari/Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom.  See bolded part below...

Pizzafari Closing Due to Construction at Animal Kingdom
Saturday, August 08, 2015 | Posted by OTPN Administrator

As announced in the past, a new table-service restaurant is currently under construction on Discovery Island (next to Pizzafari). In order for the electrical infrastructure to be installed for the new dining location, Pizzafari will temporarily close beginning August 23, 2015. The menu items available within Pizzafari will not be offered at any other location during the downtime. During the closure, the nearby restroom will continue to be accessible. Pizzafari will reopen in late fall.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2015/08/pizzafari-closing-due-to-construction.html

I searched around here, but couldn't see where the info had been posted before.  So I dug around and this is what I found...

New table service restaurant coming to Discovery Island at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Nov 20, 2014 in "Disney's Animal Kingdom"

A new table service restaurant is coming to Discovery Island at Disney's Animal Kingdom in 2015.

Work is now underway on expanding and converting parts of the existing Pizzafari quick service location into what we will be the new restaurant. No word yet on a name, or the type of food to be offered.

It is expected that both the existing Pizzafari and the new table service restaurant will share parts of the dining area space, and both will operate as part of the finished project.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/animal-kingdom/news/20nov2014-new-table-service-restaurant-coming-to-discovery-island-at-disney%27s-animal-kingdom.htm

29 Dec
CONFIRMED: Table Service Restaurant to Be Added to Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Internal Disney documents confirmed this week that there is “work to add table service restaurant to Pizzafari” ongoing...

The information so far is unclear as to how the table service restaurant will work… will it be an extension in the back of the restaurant, or will the restaurant be a hybrid much like Be Our Guest Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom? either is possible. We’ll have to wait to find out more.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2014/12/confirmed-table-service-restaurant-to-be-added-to-pizzafari-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

For those of you with better memories and searching skills than me, please feel free to post a thread I completely forgot about/missed.  8)