Magic Maker, anyone use it?

Do you mean the Memory Maker?

You might want to look into a Memory Maker Share.  If you split the cost with family and friends, it can be quite reasonable.  With this in mind, i know many people who are finding friends they never knew they had who are traveling around the same dates.

Yes Memory Maker.... opps.

No worries!  Just wanted to be sure we were discussing the same thing.

In answer to your question (which i forgot to do), we love the pictures we got!  It was wonderful to be able to ask any Photopass Photographer for a picture, though you can also ask them to take pictures with your own camera, whether or not you have the Memory Maker.

But one thing I love is the ride photos!  If you have your Magic Band on while you are on the ride, these are automatically added to your account.  

Also, there are videos for two rides - Mine Train and Tower of Terror.

Here is our Mine Train video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfceXi3ooI

In my opinion the videos are worth the money if you are going to get more than one.  We have several versions of the mine train from our last trip and the ride photos are fun too. 

I love watching my kids faces in the ride videos. If you are mindful that you're paying for it and take advantage of the photo pass photographers you will be happy with the purchase.