1600,1700,1800 or 1900, no golf cart, 2 kids and GO!

I was able to "check in" today so far I have selected 1600 and near a comfort station as were in a pop up, although we do have a potty in the pup.

we will not be renting a golf cart so i want to be near the bus station but could only make 2 selections so i choose 1600 and near CS 

kids are 2 and 4 and we will have a stroller, mom and dad dont mind walking but I hear there are drop off's on either 1800 or 1900 and with the kids id rather not deal with that

One issue I see that you may have is that there are two Comfort Stations that are close to the 1600 loop, and they may place you near the loop entrance/exit, rather than close to the comfort station shared with the 1500 loop.  For your purposes, you would probably be better off if you were closer to the Comfort Station shared with 1500.  Somewhere in the 1627-1636 range would be good.  That would allow you to use the path by the CS to get to the 1500 loop bus stop, and the cross-walk to the footbridge that takes you to the pool and Meadow Recreation Area is right there as well.

There is a lot more vehicle traffic near the loop entrance, which is something you don't want your kids near.

TCD

One issue I see that you may have is that there are two Comfort Stations that are close to the 1600 loop, and they may place you near the loop entrance/exit, rather than close to the comfort station shared with the 1500 loop.  For your purposes, you would probably be better off if you were closer to the Comfort Station shared with 1500.  Somewhere in the 1627-1636 range would be good.  That would allow you to use the path by the CS to get to the 1500 loop bus stop, and the cross-walk to the footbridge that takes you to the pool and Meadow Recreation Area is right there as well.

There is a lot more vehicle traffic near the loop entrance, which is something you don't want your kids near.

TCD

Good to know TCD.... its been 7 years since i was last at the fort, this is my first trip as an owner of a camper, and my first trip camping with the kids