Can you tell me if there is a map that shows where premium and preferred sites etc are located and also what exactly is the difference between preferred and premium.. from the photo's online on Disney it just looks like some extra concrete along the side... thanks... I just changed my ressies to the week of Christmas but could only get preferred but I had premium for the week before .. we have a Class A.. thanks so much

Preferred sites are Loop 100, 200, 300. The difference is the Preferred sites have a coquina pad in the back of the site, and a standard picnic table. The location of those loops is close to the marina. Many consider the preferred sites to be the "tightest" in the campground as far as site size, and width of the loop road.

Premium sites are Loop 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400. Those sites have a full concrete pad that have wider entrances, an upgraded picnic table, and upgraded grill.

Full Hookup sites are Loop 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900. Coquina pad in the back, regular grill and picnic table. Most are pretty spacious though, just location is a bit further from the action.

Partial Hookup sites are Loop 1500, 2000. No sewer. Designed for tent campers, popups, van campers, and other small campers that don't need sewer.

oh Lordy.. pray for me then... thats great that we are closer to the marina... since now I am not sure if we can get a cart rental at this late date until I can call tomorrow...but we have a 40ft Class A.. we have had 2 months... while I feel pretty confident parking it as it seems tons easier than the 35ft toyhauler with the big truck.. but oh my... I will keep my eyes open for a Premium and may switch.. thanks so much..

oh Lordy.. pray for me then... thats great that we are closer to the marina... since now I am not sure if we can get a cart rental at this late date until I can call tomorrow...but we have a 40ft Class A.. we have had 2 months... while I feel pretty confident parking it as it seems tons easier than the 35ft toyhauler with the big truck.. but oh my... I will keep my eyes open for a Premium and may switch.. thanks so much..

Yeah, we had a 40 ft in 302 (preferred) once. It was extremely hard to get into. That was our first trip in ours. We have been to many campgrounds across the country since and still say the one at Disney was the tightest one we ever got in.  Good luck!