Best tent site in loops 100 or 200?

My wife surprised me and said for our annual spring break trip this year she wanted to tent camp at Fort Wilderness. We tent camped on site 104 last year and absolutely loved it there. So, does anyone have any opinions on other sites in these two loops for tent campers? Generally speaking the most important thing to us is the largest sand pad. 20x20 would be awesome, but I know it is unlikely in these loops. The Fort Friends app is great but does not give a great view of the sand pads. Thanks in advance

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

Aren't the coquina pad sizes listed on the app?

The largest coquina pad on the 100 loop is on site 105, which is about 414 square feet.  That's the only coquina pad on 100 which exceeds 400 square feet.

There are several sites on the 200 loop with coquina pads over 400 square feet- like 213, 218 and 223 to name a few.

TCD

Glad to be here. Thanks for the info. The app shows the overall site size, "this site is 14 feet wide and 65 feet deep" for 105 for example. That's great info for an rv, but for us the pad is the most important, as it will determine which tent(s) we take. We are experienced tent campers with many options when it comes to tents so now its all about getting the most usable covered space out of the site. Would really like to take the 16x16 (five of us)and still have room for canopy and kitchen area.  Your info on the 200 loop is fantastic and much appreciated. Again thanks for the welcome and information.

David