Best Loops and Sites for 5th wheels

Thank you all for the great responses and assistance. I'm looking forward to it.

If anyone is there and want some free entertainment you can pull up a lawn chair and a cup of your favorite drink while I try to maneuver this thing :)

I have a newfound respect for truck drivers!

Took us a while to get in our spot yesterday. Tree on one side and hydrant on the other. Probably the worst one we could've gotten put in in this loop. :D My husband had me +at least 4 spectators offering advice.

Thanks. All good info.

We ended up having to cancel today because the fridge is not cooling down. Wouldn't come down from 50 degrees and since we were staying 8 nights I wasn't going to resort to coolers. Very frustrating! At least manufacturer is standing behind their coach but gosh, what is it with these manufacturers...I have now tried over 4 or 5 different manufacturers - they are all the same. Seems quantity is more important than quality. Maybe that's why airstream's are so expensive.

Got the fridge fix so since we ended up canceling and no more availability I started hunting down to see what good options there were.  Thanks to another post from another member, we were able to find Sanlan (www.sanlan.com).  While it's no Disney and it's not as kid friendly, in my opinion, it is a great RV park.  The trails are great, the people extremely friendly and the park itself is clean and very well kept.  Thanks for the review of another member here.  Will surely revisit.  Will prob. do the Fort after spring break so it's not so crazy.

While it's no Disney and it's not as kid friendly, in my opinion, it is a great RV park.  The trails are great, the people extremely friendly and the park itself is clean and very well kept.  Thanks for the review of another member here.  Will surely revisit. 

Good to know, thanks!  Glad you got your fridge fixed.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

For fort fiends app users, how can you tell if a site listed is on the outide of the loop or the inside. Also, are loops 400 and 500 close enough to the marina to walk to it in a few minutes?

Under the site number it'll say what type of site it is (premium, partial...) and then under that it will say left or right.  For most loops you travel through counter clockwise so left = inside, right = outside.  The two exceptions I can think of are the 600 and 700 loops where there aren't really loops.  For 600 the sites on the left back up to the road.  In 700 it's the reverse, with the sites on the right backing up to the road.

I can't think of any others, but someone will pop up if there are.

You can also check out the videos and Google Earth app to get a better picture of what's where.  Check out that info on this page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/topic/16887-loopsite-info-page-backup/

Oh and WELCOME!