Fast Pass Limit Reached?!

so being a Florida Resident I have lots of opportunity to go to the parks, and well we are upon the time that i plan on going

I have trips 12/11-12/14 (4 days of FP+), 1/8-1/10(2 days of FP+), 2/5-2/7(trying for 2 days of FP+)

I already have December and January FP+ set up, however I tried to do my February trip and it lets me do only 1 day, I can do the Friday, the Saturday, or the Sunday, but once i select one day any other day gives me the error of limit reached?

For example I did Friday first, and went to to Saturday but it would not let me, so i was like maybe is the 61'st day? so i canceled Fridays and was able to select Saturdays, but now i cant select any on Friday or Sunday

I understand there is a limit for annual pass-holders of 7 days in a 30 day period, however I have reservations at 3 Disney resorts( FW, ASM, FW), and well I should be able to select things for another day or 2 on my trip in February as Ill use 4 of my fast pass days this coming week and its greater than 30 days from that trip.

I am confused by all of this, hoping that some one can clarify why it wont let me

and ideas?  I thought i was playing by the rules but aperetly I don't know 1 of them

so being a Florida Resident I have lots of opportunity to go to the parks, and well we are upon the time that i plan on going

I have trips 12/11-12/14 (4 days of FP+), 1/8-1/10(2 days of FP+), 2/5-2/7(trying for 2 days of FP+)

I already have December and January FP+ set up, however I tried to do my February trip and it lets me do only 1 day, I can do the Friday, the Saturday, or the Sunday, but once i select one day any other day gives me the error of limit reached?

For example I did Friday first, and went to to Saturday but it would not let me, so i was like maybe is the 61'st day? so i canceled Fridays and was able to select Saturdays, but now i cant select any on Friday or Sunday

I understand there is a limit for annual pass-holders of 7 days in a 30 day period, however I have reservations at 3 Disney resorts( FW, ASM, FW), and well I should be able to select things for another day or 2 on my trip in February as Ill use 4 of my fast pass days this coming week and its greater than 30 days from that trip.

I am confused by all of this, hoping that some one can clarify why it wont let me

and ideas?  I thought i was playing by the rules but aperetly I don't know 1 of them

First off what are your dates in February? Are you inside the 60 day range for onsite FP+?

Secondly there have been major uncorrectable glitches with making more than the 7 even if you have reservations. Yours sounds a little different than I saw previously but Ray had an issue towards the begining where he made his 7 for the first half offsite part of his stay and then couldnt make his 7 for the onsite. We found a work a round then but that has pretty much been closed. 

I agree in your case where you have reservations for all the stays you should be able to make FP+ selections as long as we are within the dates. Not sure if they have found any fix yet. You could call MDE tech support to find out. 

yea the weird thing is it let me put suff in for the 5th 6th or 7th

but if i made any selections on those days, it will not allow the second or third day to be booked... ill wait till midnight and will try again

The strange thing is the date are blue on the calendar and should be elligable