Not that there isn't enough land to walk in the Fort, but do does anyone know what one's options are if they wanted to use an actual machine such as an elliptical or treadmill which is normally found an a fitness room?  I understand the Fort doesn't have one and I was told I could take the bus and go to any other Disney Resort and use theirs, however; last time I was there that was not the case and was told once I got there that only guests staying at that particular resort were only allowed to use it.

Any ideas?

Searching the forums did not return anything.

Not that there isn't enough land to walk in the Fort, but do does anyone know what one's options are if they wanted to use an actual machine such as an elliptical or treadmill which is normally found an a fitness room?  I understand the Fort doesn't have one and I was told I could take the bus and go to any other Disney Resort and use theirs, however; last time I was there that was not the case and was told once I got there that only guests staying at that particular resort were only allowed to use it.

Any ideas?

Searching the forums did not return anything.

You can use the one over at Wilderness Lodge. Mary Anne's daughter has used it on every trip due to need to keep up her physical training and I know several others who have used it as well. 

You can use the one over at Wilderness Lodge. Mary Anne's daughter has used it on every trip due to need to keep up her physical training and I know several others who have used it as well. 

Thanks. 

Not sure if you know but do I just go to the Wilderness Lodge and show/tell them I'm camping to get in or?  I recall last time I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge I had to use my room key to get into the fitness room.  Would my key work or would I have to go to the front desk and have them modify or give me a new one just so I can get in?

Thanks.

Not sure if you know but do I just go to the Wilderness Lodge and show/tell them I'm camping to get in or? I recall last time I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge I had to use my room key to get into the fitness room. Would my key work or would I have to go to the front desk and have them modify or give me a new one just so I can get in?

I haven't personally done it so not positive. Let me check with the Millers and get back to you with that.

Thanks.

Not sure if you know but do I just go to the Wilderness Lodge and show/tell them I'm camping to get in or? I recall last time I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge I had to use my room key to get into the fitness room. Would my key work or would I have to go to the front desk and have them modify or give me a new one just so I can get in?

I haven't personally done it so not positive. Let me check with the Millers and get back to you with that.

The fitness room at Wilderness Lodge is called Sturdy Branches & back by the villas. You can just go directly to it. No need to go up front. Just show your magic band and or room key card to the people at the desk there. We use the trail & walk over there back by the barn. It's a great place to work out! We use it almost daily when there. Enjoy!

The fitness room at Wilderness Lodge is called Sturdy Branches & back by the villas. You can just go directly to it. No need to go up front. Just show your magic band and or room key card to the people at the desk there. We use the trail & walk over there back by the barn. It's a great place to work out! We use it almost daily when there. Enjoy!

Back before MagicBands, I went into Sturdy Branches and asked.  As long as you were a Fort Wilderness guest with a room key a/k/a a Key to the World Card (KTTW), you were welcome to show that while the exercise room was open and use the facilities.   But, Fort Wilderness KTTW cards would not open the locked door after hours.  Only Wilderness Lodge KTTW cards would.

My guess is that it's the same deal with MagicBands- when the exercise room is open, the attendant can scan your MB and confirm you're a Fort Wilderness guest.  But, I doubt your MB would open the door after hours.

TCD