Disney Gift Cards and Disney Dollars information

I purchased a $25 dollar gift card recently on www.disneystore.com.  They ship for free and you get to pick the design that you want.  I found out that you can't load more money online but you can call 1-800-362-4533 and add money via the phone.  This can be done in $25 dollar increments up to $1500.  Pretty decent deal I think, this is the method I use for "saving" for expenses in the parks, I just add money as I can and by the time we get to our trip, I have the extra funds onhand.  I don't have to worry about "dipping" into the disney dollars this way either.  I also inquired about Disney Dollars, I was given a seperate number for that: 714-781-4400.  This number was not nearly as user friendly as the other.  I waited for about 10 minutes around mid day on a random Wednsday.  Regardless, I finally got a live body on the phone and I inquired about the Disney Dollars.  She hesitated as if I had ask her for her weight.  Then proceeded to tell me all I needed to do was go to the nearest ticket window and they would exchange my dollars for disney dollars one for one.  I explained that I would like to have some sent to me so that I could surprise my son for his birthday.  She said that wasn't possible.  Now, I'm almost positive that I read somewhere that you could buy them over the phone so I politely ask if she was sure, so put me on hold for another 8 mintues and then came back and said.. and I'll quote.. "I was right, we dont mail them, your were mistaken, thank you for calling Disney .." and she hung up on me!  Ok, this wasnt suppose to turn into a rant, it's meant to be informative.. SORRY!  Moral of my story, Gift Card service, excellent!  Disney Dollars.. SUCKED!  I guess I'll get some of those another time...  :))

We have the number at the store for getting Disney dollars from either the world or land. You will however, have to pay a shipping and handling fee. I believe it is $10-$15. I will try to remember it on Monday and post it for you.