Epcot Frozen Ever After Dessert Party

Epcot Introducing “Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Epcot is getting a new fireworks dessert party focused around the Frozen Ever After attraction in Norway.

Frozen Ever After takes guests through the kingdom of Arendelle from the Disney animated hit, “Frozen.” Located in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot, Frozen Ever After celebrates a “Summer Snow Day” on a journey through a frozen willow forest, past Troll Valley and up to Queen Elsa’s palace high up on the north mountain. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)

The dessert party portion of the event will take place just steps away from the current FastPass+ viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. After guests enjoy a spread of delectable desserts, drinks, and the nightly fireworks show, they will then be whisked over to Frozen Ever After to enjoy a ride on the attraction with little-to-no-wait after normal park closing time.

The event will be offered on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting in July, replacing the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party which concludes July 14th. The price will be $79 per adult and $47 per child. Bookings should open following a Disney announcement.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/06/epcot-introducing-frozen-ever-dessert-party-fireworks-viewing-close-attraction-ride/

42 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

they will then be whisked over to Frozen Ever After to enjoy a ride on the attraction with little-to-no-wait after normal park closing time.

How exactly does one get "whisked" over to Norway from the VIP viewing area, at a time when thousands of people are streaming in the opposite direction toward the park exit?  And I might be alone in this assessment, but after stuffing myself with sugar and drinks, the last thing I want to do is get "whisked" and go on a ride.  I would prefer private motorcoach service straight to my bed before the sugar coma sets in.