What is name of store that ships groceries to resorts?

We are headed down in June but due to time constraints will be staying at a resort, not the fort  :'(.  Can someone give me the name of any grocery places that we can place an order from? My DD used Costco in the past to have water shipped (was about $7 per case including shipping), but I was hoping to also get some other items sent, such as diapers for the GD, breakfast items,  (or maybe some wine  or beer for the grownups :rofl2:). We are flying down and will not be renting a car so we are limited to what we can bring ourselves. TIA.

Holy smokes, I've heard of this place but never seen the website til now, I expected to see markup but it seems like they are a little on the expensive side, I dont remember, are those prices about average for the Orlando area?  I was thinking this year we'd go shopping when we got there but looking at those prices, I need to think about that alittle harder.  Do you guys carry your groceries with you or buy them there? 

Garden Grocer does have some markup, but if I understand it correctly, wegoshop goes to whatever store you choose and purchases items you ask for incuding alcohol.

If you shop yourself, I find the Wal-Mart down there to be comparable to the ones here in Huntsville, and only 6.5% sales tax versus our 8% or 8.5%

Liquor is A LOT cheaper down there than here at home.

That's good to know, I told Hubby I need one of those Margaritaville Machines for mothers day, I plan to be prepared for fiends at Halloween this year!  Are you and Rick going down?

At this point no.  I only have four vacation weeks a year.  I'm going for a week and a half next week with other T@B folks through North Carolina, TN, Virginia, and Kentucky, then a week at the Fort for July 4th, then a week for the Fiends Cruise, then two weeks at the Fort in December, so October had to be cut out this year.  With Halloween on a Monday, probably can't even make it a long weekend either :-(