Planning an Amazing Race Around the Fort

It?s a real race - modeled after a TV show on CBS called the ?The Amazing Race?. 

If I can summarize with a little help from Wiki:  The Amazing Race is a reality television game show in which teams of two people, who have some form of a preexisting personal relationship, race around the world in competition with other teams. Contestants strive to arrive first at "pit stops" at the end of each leg of the race to win prizes and to avoid coming in last, which carries the possibility of elimination or a significant disadvantage in the following leg (segment). Contestants travel to and within multiple countries in a variety of transportation modes, including planes, balloons, helicopters, trucks, bicycles, taxicabs, rental cars, trains, buses, boats, and by foot. The clues (cryptic hints) provided in each leg lead the teams to the next destination or direct them to perform a task, either together or by a single member. These challenges are related in some manner to the country wherein they are located or its culture. Teams are progressively eliminated until three are left; at that point, the team that arrives first in the final leg is awarded a grand prize

I ran a race for my daughter on her 9th birthday around Epcot and it was so much fun I want to do one around the Fort for her 12th birthday.  I did a trip report about the race I ran for my daughter on the other board ? since I am currently locked out ? I have not been able to copy it over - but hopefully soon.  My race was copied my many families on the other board and even by people proposing marriage ? so I am really looking forward to running another race ? this time with an emphasis on the Fort and its many wonderful attractions.

We don?t run teams ? for my daughters Race obviously ? its more about getting the clues and proceeding to the next task ? until she makes her way to the grand prize.  So coming up with the tasks ? things for her to do ? or stops around the Fort would be an awesome help.  We would be running this Race on December 29th ? so I need to keep the Holidays in mind.

Any ideas are appreciated ? Whip!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I've participated in a couple of "World Wide" scavenger hunts and Amazing Race style challenges. They are LOTS of fun, but they were LOTS of work for the organizers. 1000 "very" obscure questions covering all four parks and all resorts, teams of 4, you had to stay together and only use Disney transport.

12 Hours of FUN!!!!!

• 3 months later...