We're in the planning stages...

As of now, we'll check in 9/29 and check out 10/8. Other than running (or should I say attempting to run) the F&W 1/2 marathon on 10/1, we have no other plans. I'm thinking we'll go with 4 day PH with the WP option, but don't know for sure. We'll probably do most of our eating at the camper since DH is FINALLY coming along with us! I'm excited, but if gas prices go through the roof, I'll just have to lose my $ on the 1/2 and nix the trip. I sure hope that doesn't happen!!

As of now, we'll check in 9/29 and check out 10/8. Other than running (or should I say attempting to run) the F&W 1/2 marathon on 10/1, we have no other plans. I'm thinking we'll go with 4 day PH with the WP option, but don't know for sure. We'll probably do most of our eating at the camper since DH is FINALLY coming along with us! I'm excited, but if gas prices go through the roof, I'll just have to lose my $ on the 1/2 and nix the trip. I sure hope that doesn't happen!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you.

:dance:

Regardless good luck with the race prep!

As of now, we'll check in 9/29 and check out 10/8.

Hello Olivia ....... I sure hope that it will all work out for your trip!

The end of September and the first of October really is a great time to visit Fort Wilderness. (Anytime would be a great time to visit FW!) I know that you, Lance and your children will all really enjoy being back at the Fort!

We'll be there too! :banana: 9/28 - 10/3