Royal Portrait Studio is Open

I thought about putting this in the kids section, but I know too many people who would also enjoy this.  so...enjoy!

https://blogmickey.com/2019/07/royal-portrait-studio-disney-photopass-location-opens-in-sir-mickeys-at-magic-kingdom/?fbclid=IwAR0zqFBIogb0vQnsJ17JvcEeKki2Ioet32s_gqQc8E1IQCRyIHWTZrd_XT0

A new Disney PhotoPass studio is now open at Magic Kingdom. Royal Portrait Studio can be found within the Sir Mickey’s gift shop just behind Cinderella Castle, and is now open to guests! If you’re familiar with the Princess Minnie Mouse statue in Sir Mickey’s, you can find the entrance to the Royal Portrait Studio right next to it.

royal-portrait-studio-sir-mickey-magic-k

Disney PhotoPass photographers are available to capture your young one (or young at heart) against a woodland backdrop.

Here’s a look at the single-room space.

There is a small selection of props available for your photoshoot.

Guests looking to get their photo taken at the Royal Portrait Studio don’t need a reservation at this time, and photos taken are linked to your My Disney Experience account and are included with a Memory Maker package.