hmmmm... that brings to mind the old photopass "shares"... I haven't seen any of the popular "share" subjects addressed yet, but could have missed it. Is a fiend photopass share allowable, by chance? That'd help a bit with the budgets...

Last time about a week before our reservation we got an email for $50 off on Photo Pass. After looking at the photos they took compared to mine I didn't feel it was worth the money. The "extras" of Mickey frames, pixie dust, etc that you could add to the photos were okay but a lot of the extras still said 2010 (some were even Christmas 2010 frames) and this was in February 2011! Somebody forgot to set their calendar which made Photo Pass to us less desirable. I know they aren't professional photographers but you'd think they could at least get the whole character in the frame :(

This time we did not get any emailed special deal. I've also noticed at both MK and AK that there are fewer Photo Pass CMs. Maybe that's because this is supposed to be slow time of year?