We usually go for around 3 weeks. In the past with a Fort Wilderness reservation and an annual pass we have been able to make fast passes for 14 days starting 60 days ahead of our arrival date.  Then the next day I could make fast passes for the 15th day because the 14 day window slide forward. I could book fast passes for the whole trip that way.

For this trip May 23 (or maybe June 1 because of closing) we were able to book fast passes  only through June 15th. That would be 14 fast passes from June 1 through June 15 with 1 water park day. It appears the way the 14 day rule is being enforced has changed. I called the internet help desk and he verified I had all the fast passes I can get. We I use some, I get to make more. So on June 1 I can make for June 16. Which loses me all the advantage of a resort reservation. A major disincentive to book for more than 2 weeks plus swim and Disney Spring Days. 

Anyone else experience this?