Overnight parking I-95 between JAX and Daytona Beach

Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might be able to crash for one night between JAX and Daytona Beach off I-95?  Would be a week night if that matters.

I am thinking of a Flying J, WallyWorld, or Loves.  Figure, the pros would know if it is allowed or not.

Thanks in advance. :dance:

:D

Mod,

If this isn't in the correct forum, please move to the correct one.  THANKS!

I think this might be the first real answer on the forum lol. I suggest Flying J in St. Augustine. They have a pretty big lot there. It get's busy at night so get there early enough to snag a spot. If you want a hookup there's Faver Dykes SP near the same spot and it's not too expensive.

Thanks Donnie.  :nyd:

I'm hoping we can get on the road late the day before we originally planned to leave for Daytona but I don't want to fork over an additional $40/night for speedweeks campground.

:argh:

Last 2 trips (Nov 09 & 10) we've stayed overnight at one of the rest areas between Jax-Daytona on 95S - I think one is around St. Augustine?

They're both posted "no camping" and also "nighttime security"

We've asked the security on duty both times if we could spend the night.  Both times the answer was "rest areas are for resting - just don't put out your slides or setup camp"

Both times we pulled in between 8-9pm and left by around 8 the next morning.  In '09 there were at least 5-6 other MH/TTs parked there as well.

It was relatively quiet, security was parked within view of the TT and there was a nice grassy area to walk the mutts.