Hey all, Jen here.

It has come to my attention from another forum that the app went down and cannot be downloaded from Apple. Chris is working on the update now and will need to get into the app and code something for the country of France that is needed. While both of us apologize that it went off (because the update needed was not implemented) the store, we all (you included) have busy lives. Please tag me or send me a text if something goes down so that I can fix it. There are some days that I don't have a chance to check things.

Chris says: "It is France's fault, 100% entirely."

Ok, so a bit of an update here...

In order to get this particular update done, Chris has to crack open the code and insert a tidbit.  He says that he believes that is going to cause some other things to go down, so this might take a little longer than expected.  However, if you have already downloaded the app, it will still work just fine with no issues.  The problem is going to be with anyone who needs to download it from the apple store.  As far as I know, the google store is fine.