Well, it's been a while since we have camped somewhere other than our local CG. Our trip to Cloudland Canyon was cancelled due to the tornadoes. But it's almost time to head down to Fort Pickens. We are rolling out Thursday after work and driving part of the way. I plan on overnighting at a rest area or truck stop, then we will roll on in to the CG. We have not camped there before, but I have visited. I know the CG lost a lot of trees due to the hurricanes, but I picked out a relatively shaded site using Google and pics on the reservations website. The long range forecast looks good. We are almost finished stocking the toyhauler. I bought a full size gas grill from my neighbor, and I have it tied down in the garage too. I hope the new tires, Trail Air suspension, air ride pin box, and hitch all hold together. This will be a good shakedown trip before a trip to FW....fingers crossed. I will take plenty pics for those wondering about the area.

I went to Fort Pickens for Easter weekend! One of the things I like about Fort Pickens is that it open so you get a good Breeze if there is one! Hope you have a great time! I tried getting in there for that week end but it full! Pensacola Beach is fun too!