Lil Lisa's Big Adventure

I was sooooo tempted to ask him if he wanted to do ours too (or at least let us borrow it so we could do it ourselves).  If it didn't take up so much room, I'd be tempted to bring one.  With a TC we just don't have the room.

He was kinda quiet but his wife was outgoing and very sweet.  She got several of the kids in our loop Christmas gifts and offered me a ride to a working comfort station when our water was off.

I really enjoyed your trip report,  great job.  The only problem I can find is, I want to go to the Fort, I want to loop and I want to visit with other Fiends.

Kathy

There is a cure for that!  Time to book a trip to the Fort!  :rofl:

Now I need to know how to multiquote...  I'm such a 'puter dunce.

When you are on the Post Reply page if you scroll down there is an "Insert Quote" link at the top right of each post.  As you click on them it inserts the quotes into the box on top. 

Ta-da!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's the return of the sleeveless shirt report. I'm bettin Bruce wears one of those huge down vests in the winter lol.

Nope, winter is when he buys new shirts so he has something to cut the sleeves off of the next summer!  8)

When you are on the Post Reply page if you scroll down there is an "Insert Quote" link at the top right of each post.  As you click on them it inserts the quotes into the box on top. 

Ta-da!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's the return of the sleeveless shirt report. I'm bettin Bruce wears one of those huge down vests in the winter lol.

LOL @ Da Mayor!

Thanks Lisa!  *worshipping smiley*  It's nice to know a 'puter geek.  I'm only a band geek.

Man am I jealous. I'd so love to be there right now. A 10-day Fort trip would do the body good.

Let's go!  We'll swing by and pick you up on the way!

Ta-da!!!

LOL @ Da Mayor!

Thanks Lisa!  *worshipping smiley*  It's nice to know a 'puter geek.  I'm only a band geek.

You're welcome!