Frozen Hot Chocolate at Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort

From the Disney Food blog...

Must-Do Milkshake: Frozen Hot Chocolate at Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort

Jun 7th, 2011 by AJ. Those of you who have been lucky enough to visit Serendipity 3 in New York City know the wonders of frozen hot chocolate!

Frozen-Hot-Chocolate-3-354x550.jpg

Made with blended milk, ice cream, and hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and a cherry, this chilly treat is the perfect addition to an afternoon by the pool.

Frozen-hot-chocolate-2-500x333.jpg

When I first tried the original recipe at Serendipity 3, I was bowled over with how different it was from a regular milkshake. Using the hot chocolate gives it a stronger chocolate flavor and a sweeter overall impression.

There’s just more taste there than you get in a standard chocolate milkshake, and the same rings true with the version served at Beech, the pool bar at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort. The flavor itself is truly an indulgence, so don’t plan to sip quickly! By the way, this version is technically sold “for two,” but I promise it’s OK if you drink it all yourself… icon_wink.gif

Beech-at-Hilton-Bonnet-Creek-500x333.jpgBeech at Hilton Bonnet Creek

The next time you’re in Disney World, grab a cab or take your car to the resort, which is located right in between Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney in the middle of Walt Disney World property. Or take advantage of one of the Hilton Bonnet Creek’s room discounts and just hang out there for the weekend! There are currently discounts for annual passholders, Florida residents, runners, and discounts that come with a free Disney World ticket.

Sitting by the pool’s lazy river, recovering from a morning in theme parks, and sipping one of these beauties is just about the best way to spend an afternoon in Orlando.

Frozen-Hot-Chocolate-1-382x550.jpgFrozen Hot Chocolate for Two

Hilton-Bonnet-Creek-Pool-500x333.jpgHilton Bonnet Creek Pool Lazy River

I was lucky enough to be treated to a meal at the Hilton Bonnet Creek’s Beech pool bar (I begged to try the frozen hot chocolate…I’ll admit it), and I can personally vouch for how incredible the restaurant and pool are (3-acre pool, my friends)! Check the discounts and book a stay if you can.

By the way, you will get a full review of the rest of the food here, I promise! I just felt the need to highlight the frozen HC first. And, regarding the complimentary meal, check out our disclosure policy for more info.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/06/07/must-do-milkshake-frozen-hot-chocolate-at-hilton-bonnet-creek-resort/#more-31259