Campingpixi @ GBR 06/09 thu 06/22

We got here yesterday and drove through a huge storm but by the time we got here it got clear and the sun was out and we set up.

So far today I took the kids to the pool.. here are some pics.

rissa's gonna get it

1307719282.jpg

she got it

1307719128.jpg

the battle is not over

1307719021.jpg

leisure time for mamas boy

1307718896.jpg

there is not much reporting to do from here so this will be mostly pics.. LOL

We want PICS, WE want PICS, WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!!

Where are the pics?

Pics, PICS, PICS!!!!!

:parrot:

Don't be a tease like TCD and start something then take a sabatical.................. :rofl2:

It was hot out today and supposed to be hotter tomorrow... wish I hadn't blown off that presentation now... the pool looks very welcoming. Have a terrific week!

so far today was a lazy day I napped most of the day... hubby at work and the kiddos played wii in the back and left me alone!! LOL I went ahead and reserved a cabin here for the next few days to escape the camper I figured why not they are free with our membership and we still can stay at the site too if we want. I will take pics tuesday. It would have been nice to go to the pool today but it was way too cold for that and I demand my warm weather back!!! Hubby will be at work till around 5 to hold up for a guy and I can't wait till 5 comes cause I am board!!

DD10's last day of school is tomorrow. We were thinking about driving up that way to hit the outlets and have dinner to celebrate at Mountain Gate. Maybe we'll circle past thursday afternoon to see if you're still bored. I hear it's supposed to start warming up for the weekend... :banana:

Hey everyone yesterday we went fishing again and to the outlets and I got lots of goldfish and cookies there and raided the bath & body works outlet. When we got back we had dinner and sat by the fire and relaxed for a while. Here are some pics from yesterday.

dinner

100_4759.jpg

100_4764.jpg

100_4767.jpg

Tink enjoying a peach

100_4768.jpg

Andrue and tink

100_4761.jpg

Hubby reading rv books LOL

100_4762.jpg